ILLUMINATED BATH SPLASHBACK SAMPLE
Our Illuminated Bath Splashback sample and Templates have been designed to ensure our customers have a stress free journey when deciding upon the splashback of their dreams.
Our clever sample box features an illuminated panel so when you order the colour of your choice you can see the different shades for yourself at home.
When you are redesigning a space or buying anything online, samples are key to ensure that the colour you have fallen in love with online, is the same colour when you place it in your space. As it is such a crucial step in the process, we refund sample costs when you purchase your splashback. So, it is a no brainer! If you order a selection of different colours and find the one you want, we’ll refund all of the samples you have ordered against your final order. Please note that refunds can only be completed if you have created an account in the checkout process of the samples.
Want to use our template service? CLICK HERE for more information.
We will reimburse the cost of a sample when you purchase your dream splashback.
Please note: To be reimbursed you must make your splashback purchase with the same account as you used to order any samples. The cost of the sample will automatically be deducted at the checkout.
Sample delivery is FREE!
About Our Splashbacks
- Anti-glare – Provides a softened glow to the illumination for a premium mattified finish.
Please note: If you require an alternative trim colour please contact our sales team HERE.
- Can be DIY installed
- Customisable wiring outlet placements
- 10mm overall thickness
- High quality Anti-glare finish
- Three standard colour trims
- Variety of quality colours – More on request
- Easy clean
- Low running costs
- Max sizes per sheet are 2400mm x 1200mm
- Socket cut-outs available with no light loss across panel
- Alternative shapes available – contact our sales team for more details
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements along with any socket cut-outs. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements are correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your Illuminated splashback check out our handy help guides. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own, please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic. Solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product. For more information click here for our DIY fitting blog.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue x 1
- Wet and Dry Sandpaper x 1
- Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels x 1
- Installation Instructions x 1
- Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of the splashback to the wall x 1