ILLUMINATED WASHED INK SPLASHBACK – EXCLUSIVE COLOUR
Our Illuminated Washed Ink Splashback has been developed by our splashback and lighting experts to give your Kitchen the premium finish it deserves. Our design team have engineered, and pressure tested our splashbacks to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish.
We are passionate about sustainability, that is why all our Illuminated splashbacks are created by enclosing the printed colour within a strong Acrylic sheet with a specialist LED light panel. This high calibre design ensures it stays looking beautiful for longer.
- Anti-glare – Provides a softened glow to the illumination for a premium mattified finish.
Please note: If you require an alternative trim colour please contact our sale team HERE.
- Can be DIY installed
- Customisable wiring outlet placements
- 10mm overall thickness
- High-quality Anti-glare finish
- Three standard colour trims
- Variety of quality colours – More on request
- Easy clean
- Low running costs
- Max sizes per sheet are 2000mm x 1200mm
- Socket cut-outs available with no light loss across panel
- Alternative shapes available – contact our sales team for more details
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements along with any socket cut-outs. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements are correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your Illuminated splashback check out our handy help guides. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own, please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic. Solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product. For more information click here for our DIY fitting blog.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue x 1
- Wet and Dry Sandpaper x 1
- Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels x 1
- Installation Instructions x 1
- Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of the splashback to the wall x 1
Short product description: Illuminated Washed Ink Splashback