About Glitter Samples
Find the perfect colour for your splashback with our handy colour samples.
This sample is 100mm x 100mm in size.
We will reimburse the cost of a sample if you go on to make a splashback order of over £50.00 (excluding delivery).
Please note: To be reimbursed you must make your splashback purchase with the same account as you used to order any samples. The cost of the sample will automatically be deducted at the checkout.
Sample delivery is FREE!
Fitting one of our splashbacks yourself is straight-forward and does not require professional help. We strongly recommend buying our fixing kit which includes everything needed.
Just follow these five simple steps:
1. The surface you are applying the splashback to must be clean, flat and dry. However if the surface is porous e.g. plaster, wood, or mdf, we recommend that you seal the wall first using a watered down PVA mix specialist sealant.
2. Gently rub the area with the wet and dry paper to provide a key for the glue. Wipe area clean.
3. Carefully apply the solvent-free silicone, take care not to apply this too close to the edges. Silicone must be applied as instructed below, otherwise the vinyl will lift.
4. To ensure your panel is in the correct position, use the panel spacers and wedges provided in the fixing kit.
5. Firmly press your splashback into place for 30 - 60 seconds to ensure a good bond is created. Remove any spacers or wedges after 24hrs once the silicone has cured.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Tracked||Signed For||Cost (ex VAT)||Cost (inc VAT)|
|Economy||5-7 Working Days||Yes||Yes||FREE||FREE|
|Collect In Person||N/A||N/A||N/A||FREE||FREE|
*For orders placed after 12pm, this service is 3 - 4 working days. Please note if your order contains cut outs, delivery time will commence once approval of the technical drawing has been received.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched. The time your order takes to arrive will depend on the delivery option you choose.
While we always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods dispatch times may increase by up to one day. In addition we will inform you at checkout if delivery may take a little longer due to high demand.
Special delivery instructions
If you have any special instructions for delivery, such as leaving your parcel with a neighbour, please include them in the ‘special instructions’ section at the checkout. Please note that our couriers will not respond to notes left on doors for security reasons
Collect in person
You are able to collect your order from our factory site in Lee Mill, Devon (free of charge) by choosing the relevant option at the checkout. At this point delivery charges will be removed.
If your splashback has been lost or damaged in transit, has arrived faulty, or is not what you ordered, please call us within 24 hours of receipt on 01305 779955. We can then assess your situation and decide on the best course of action to take.
If your product has developed a fault then please contact us with your order number to hand. We can then discuss the preferred course of action that you would like us to take.
If for any other reason you want to return a standard product to us, we offer a 14 day returns policy. Bespoke items (where you have specified the width and height of the material) cannot be returned to us unless they are clearly faulty.
We recommend that you use a signed for service, via a reputable courier, such as Royal Mail for smaller items and Parceline for larger items, with adequate insurance to cover the value of the item.
To facilitate a speedy refund or replacement, please include a copy of your receipt and state the reason for the return.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the above terms and conditions.