Custom Colour Acrylic Splashback
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have purchased a sample on the old website please contact our sales team for assistance as our colour converter has altered. Click Here for our contact page.
Create a unique splashback by choosing a Custom Colour Splashback – please note, colours look different depending on your screen so sample purchase is key.
Please note: Custom Colour Splashbacks have a lead time of 5 – 7 working days from approval.
- No Coating – Standard acrylic sheet has a deep, high gloss finish and will resist moisture and grease.
- Hardcoat – Hardcoat has the same brilliant gloss finish as standard acrylic, but with a tough and durable scratch-resistant coating.
- Stunning high gloss finish with quality pigmented colour
- Optional scratch-resistant coating available for improved durability
- 5mm thickness
- Polished edges on all sides as standard
- Meets Food Safety Standards
- Made from Food Grade acrylic
- Can be installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
- Hygienic & easy to clean with soap and water
- Supplied with protective film on the face
Socket and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut-outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your splashback please visit our Help Guides. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue x 1
- Wet and Dry Sandpaper x 1
- Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels x 1
- Installation Instructions x 1
- Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall x 1
Short Product Description: Custom Colour Splashbacks find your dream splashback for your kitchen or bathroom