Personal Image Backsplash
Please note: Printed splashbacks have a lead time of 5 – 7 working days from approval.
Create a truly unique splashback by uploading your own image – please note, we are not able to reproduce any image protected by copyright.
You may rotate, move or crop your image after it has been uploaded.
Please ensure that you provide a high-quality image, this will allow us to provide a high-quality Custom Splashback. PLEASE NOTE: Minimum DPI of you’re image should be no less than 300DPI. DPI stands for Dots Per Inch which creates your image. You can check the DPI of your image by right-clicking on your image, going to properties and you will find the DPI under the ‘details’ tab.
We will send you a proof image for approval prior to printing your splashback.
Personal Image Backsplash.
- No Coating – Standard acrylic sheet has a deep, high gloss finish and will resist moisture and grease.
- Hardcoat – Hardcoat has the same brilliant gloss finish as standard acrylic but with a tough and durable scratch-resistant coating.
- Stunning high gloss finish with quality pigmented colour
- Optional scratch-resistant coating available for improved durability
- 5mm thickness
- Polished edges on all sides as standard
- Meets Food Safety Standards
- Made from Food Grade acrylic
- Can be installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
- Hygienic & easy to clean with soap and water
- Supplied with protective film on the face
Socket Cut Outs and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cutouts or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing which will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your splashback click here. We also offer a specialist fixing kit which can be added to your order in the checkout process or Click here to get your fixing kit. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
- 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall
Short Product Description: Personal Image Backsplash