Splashbacks are a modern way to update your kitchen, creating a clean, colourful finish to your design. But have you ever thought about using a splashback in your bathroom to update your bathroom design?
An increasingly popular way to decorate a bathroom or shower room, you can achieve style and functionality without the need to employ a specialist to come and fit it for you.
Where can I use splashbacks in my bathroom
A cost effective way to decorate your bathroom, you can use splashbacks wherever you choose. Lining the walls of your shower enclosure with an acrylic splashback can make the area easier to clean and can offer an extremely stylish finish in whatever colour you choose. Lining the areas surrounding basins and baths is a very good idea, creating a surface that water and condensation can simply roll off, without pooling in areas that may not have been grouted correctly.
What are the benefits of bathroom splashbacks?
- Acrylic is hard-wearing and durable, perfect for constant use
- It will add a layer of waterproofing to the walls, preventing damp from taking hold
- There is no grouting required! Simply order large sheets and fit them as you desire
- Hygienic and mould free, simply wipe over them to keep them clean and dry
- Cost-effective as you order only what you need, rather than buying packs of ceramic tiles with extras in case they break
- Can be cut to your exact measurements so that you don’t need to alter them
- Will create a stylish finish to your bathroom, whether traditional or contemporary
How creative can I be with a splashback?
Very! There are so many colours available that you will be spoilt for choice, in high gloss finishes that will look incredibly stylish.
You can also use our create your own splashback service to fulfil any design wishes that you may have. Simply choose an image that you love, such as photos of fish, the seaside or anything else that you may want to feature in a bathroom setting, send it to us with the measurements, then fit the splashback into place when it arrives. It couldn’t be simpler!
Contact us today to discuss your bathroom splashback requirements or to order a sample so that you can test out the colour and texture for your design. If you go on to make an order over £50, we will reimburse you the cost of your sample.