Antique Floral Splashback
Our Antique Floral Splashback has been designed by splashback experts to give your kitchen or bathroom the quality it deserves. Our design team have engineered, and pressure tested our splashbacks to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish. Here at Custom Splashbacks, we are passionate about sustainability, that is why all our acrylic Patterned Splashbacks are created by enclosing the pattern within two strong acrylic sheets bonded with specialist glue. This high-calibre design ensures the versatility of your splashback, making it suitable for use in a variety of areas in your home as well as keeping it looking beautiful for longer.
- No Coating – Standard acrylic sheet has a deep, high gloss finish and will resist moisture and grease.
- Hardcoat – Hardcoat has the same brilliant gloss finish as standard acrylic but with a tough and durable scratch-resistant coating.
- Stunning high gloss finish with quality pigmented colour
- Optional scratch-resistant coating available for improved durability
- 5mm thickness
- Polished edges on all sides as standard
- Meets Food Safety Standards
- Made from Food Grade acrylic
- Can be installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
- Hygienic & easy to clean with soap and water
- Supplied with protective film on the face
Socket and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut-outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your splashback check out our handy help guides. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product. Click Here for our help guides.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
- 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of the splashback to the wall
Short product description: Antique Floral Splashback