Burnt skies is a warm red with orange undertones inspired by the final shadows at sunset. It has a sleek finish that complements cool beige tones.
Our Collection of Red splashbacks have been collated and selected by splashback and colour experts to give your home the quality it deserves. Our design team have engineered, and pressure tested our splashbacks to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish. Here at Custom Splashbacks, we are passionate about sustainability, that is why all our Acrylic splashbacks are created by Enclosing the printed colour within two strong Acrylic sheets bonded with specialist glue. This high calibre design ensures the versatility of your splashback, making it suitable for use in a variety of areas in your home as well as keeping it looking beautiful for longer.
• No Coating – Standard acrylic sheet has a deep, high gloss finish and will resist moisture and grease.
• Hardcoat – Hardcoat has the same brilliant gloss finish as standard acrylic, but with a tough and durable scratch resistant coating.
• Stunning high gloss finish with quality pigmented colour
• Optional scratch resistant coating available for improved durability
• 5mm thickness
• Polished edges on all sides as standard
• Cost Effective
• Meets Food Safety Standards
• Made from Food Grade acrylic
• Can be installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
• Hygienic & easy to clean with soap and water
• Supplied with protective film on the face
Socket Cut Outs and Corner Cut Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing which will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your splashback check out our handy help guides . We also offer a specialist fixing kit which can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product.
Fixing Kit Contents:
• 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
• 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
• 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
• 1 x Installation Instructions
• 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall
Short product description: Burnt Skies Splashback