Cream Aluminium Backsplash
Our Cream Aluminium Backsplash has been designed and pressure tested by our splashback specialists to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish. All our metal splashbacks are made from Aluminium Composite panels which are comprised of a polyethylene core sandwiched between two sheets of aluminium. This technique creates a strong anti flex splashback.
- Cut to your exact size requirements
- Rigid material
- Suitable to be used behind a kitchen hob (150mm minimum distance)
- Suitable for use in bathrooms behind sinks and showers
- Easy to work with even for first time DIYers – can be easily drilled, screwed or riveted without cracking
- 3mm thickness
Socket and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut-outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. Please use the CT1 sealant recommended to avoid any issues with fitting. You can purchase this with our fixing kit HERE. Click Here for our help guides.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
- 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall
Short Product Description: Cream Aluminium Backsplash