Ocean Wave Blue Alusplash Splashback
Our Ocean Wave Blue Alusplash Splashback has been pressure tested by our splashback specialists to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish. A modern alternative to glass, acrylic and tiled splashbacks; the AluSplash collection is thoroughly versatile and eco-friendly. The AluSplash colour palette has been created to include beautiful earthy and neutral colours, as well as vibrant and bold accent hues to suit any interior colour scheme.
- Cut to your exact size requirements
- Rigid material
- Suitable to be used behind a kitchen hob
- Suitable for use in bathrooms behind sinks and showers
- Easy to work with even for first time DIYers – can be easily drilled, screwed or riveted without cracking
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1 Fire Rating
- 4mm thickness
Socket and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut-outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. Please use the CT1 sealant recommended to avoid any issues with fitting. You can purchase this with our fixing kit HERE.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
- 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall
Short Product Description: Ocean Wave Blue Alusplash Splashback