Storm Passing Splashback – Camilla Clark Collection
We are delighted to collaborate with the talented local artist, Camilla Clark, to launch a range of splashbacks using her captivating coastal inspired paintings. The Cornish and Devon coastline has been an inspiration on Camilla’s journey as an artist with many hours spent perfecting her paintings with a mix of oils and beeswax to create rich quality and translucency that enhances the use of subtle yet rich colours. Our state-of-the-art equipment here at custom splashbacks allow us to transform Camilla’s captivating paintings into functional splashbacks with emotive and artistic flair and create a focal point in your kitchen or bathroom.
Our design team have engineered, and pressure tested our splashbacks to ensure that you have the most beautiful yet practical finish. Here at Custom Splashbacks, we are passionate about sustainability, that is why all our acrylic Splashbacks are created by enclosing the pattern within two strong acrylic sheets bonded with specialist glue. This high-calibre design ensures the versatility of your splashback, making it suitable for use in a variety of areas in your kitchen or bathroom as well as keeping it looking beautiful for longer.
- No Coating – Standard acrylic sheet has a deep, high gloss finish and will resist moisture and grease.
- Hardcoat – Hardcoat has the same brilliant gloss finish as standard acrylic but with a tough and durable scratch-resistant coating.
- 5mm Acrylic
- Cut to bespoke sizes
- Stunning high-quality prints
- Polished edges on all sides as standard
- Food grade acrylic
- Easy DIY Fitting
- Installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
- Can be used in bathrooms and kitchens
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water
Socket and Corner Cut-Outs
Simply fill out your dimensions above or send us a drawing with the required measurements, along with any intricacies like socket cut-outs or corner cut-outs to allow for cabinets, cooker hoods and other awkward spaces in your kitchen. We can either create a technical drawing that will be emailed to you for approval or you can purchase one of our splashback templates with your dimensions to ensure the measurements were correct.
Please note any delay in receiving approval will result in an amended despatch date.
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. For more information on how to fit your splashback check out our handy help guides. We also offer a specialist fixing kit that can be added to your order in the checkout process. We recommend using the mastic provided in the fixing kit, however, if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product. Click Here for our help guides.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- 1 x Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue
- 1 x Wet and Dry Sandpaper
- 1 x Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 1 x Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of the splashback to the wall
Short product description: Storm Passing Splashback