Please read our measuring guide before placing your order.
If you are still unsure of your measurements, use our Templating Service to eliminate any errors with dimensions.
Fitting one of our splashbacks yourself is straightforward and does not require professional help.
Looking for an Illuminated Splashback fitting guide? Click the link below for more details.
Follow these five simple steps for standard splashbacks:
1. The surface to which you are applying the splashback must be clean, flat and dry. However, if the surface is porous e.g. plaster, wood, or MDF, we recommend that you seal the wall first using a watered-down PVA mix specialist sealant.
2. Gently rub the area with the wet and dry paper to provide a key for the glue. Wipe area clean.
3. Carefully apply the CT1 sealant, take care not to apply this too close to the edges. It must be applied as instructed below, otherwise, the splashback will lift.
Important notice: Only use the CT1 sealant recommended by us to ensure the splashback does not lift or warp.
4. To ensure your panel is in the correct position, use the panel spacers and wedges provided in the fixing kit.
5. Firmly press your splashback into place for 30 – 60 seconds to ensure a good bond is created. Remove any spacers or wedges after 24hrs once the silicone has cured.
If you would like a more detailed measuring and fitting guide for standard splashbacks, CLICK HERE.