Suitable for use on all metals, wood, ceramics, glass, tiles and almost all plastics. CT1 Clear Adhesive is so powerful and dedicated to its purpose that it can be applied even when the surface in question is wet, or even submerged underwater. Not to be used with polypropylene
Capable of producing watertight seals, CT1 sealant is designed to replace numerous other similar products that only cater to a particular material e.g. wood adhesives. This makes it ideal for use in bathrooms, showers, wet rooms, spouting and just about every other situation in which a sealant or adhesive could possibly be used.
For information on how to fit your dream splashback click here.
- Can be painted on
- Food safe
- Immune to fungus
- UV & chemical resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Size: 290ml
Key Features of Splashback:
- Stunning high gloss finish with quality pigmented colour
- Optional scratch-resistant coating available for improved durability
- 5mm thickness
- Polished edges on all sides as standard
- Meets Food Safety Standard
- Made from Food Grade acrylic
- Can be installed with solvent-free silicone adhesive
- Hygienic & easy to clean with soap and water
- Supplied with protective film on the face
Easy DIY Fitting
All our splashbacks can be fitted without the need for professionals. We recommend using the mastic provided in our fixing kit, however, if you do use your own please ensure that it is non-solvent mastic as solvents can cause unexpected reactions with the product.
Fixing Kit Contents:
- Low Modulus Silicone Mastic Glue x 1
- Wet and Dry Sandpaper x 1
- Spacers and Wedges to level and space panels x 1
- Installation Instructions x 1
- Tube of Silicone is enough to fix approximately 1.5m² of splashback to the wall x 1
N/B – Do not use on polypropylene.